Final results have been posted for the TrueMX Saturday Night Series and the Battle for Ohio State Championship! Thanks to everyone that have made both of these series a success!
We have “tentatively” set January 9, 2021 at Quaker Station at University of Akron for the 8th Annual OMA Banquet.
We are hoping to release more details by early November. Please be patient and save the date please!
We are adding a grand finale event to the OMA Schedule! The 2020 season will now end at Route 62 on October 31 & Nov 1. They are running this as a battle format, it will count for DOUBLE overall points! More details to come.
ROUTE 62MX – Saturday, September 5, 2020 This is a SCHEDULED DAY RACE and will count for Overall Points only!
Times: 7am – Sign-Up / 8am – Practice – Racing to follow!
$25 for Amateur Class / $30 for Pro Class with 200% payback
THEN Join Us at Amherst Meadowlarks on Sunday, Sept 6th!
AMHERST MEADOWLARKS – Sunday, September 6, 2020
Just a reminder that Route 62 MX has had to cancel their Saturday Night race on 8/15/2020. Thank you!
OMA Faircross Update. Unfortunately the large majority of County Fairs are cancelling all grandstand events. With that in mind we have received word from Holmes, Ashland, and the Tuscarawas Fair Boards that we will not be having Faircross races at those fairgrounds this year. These events will not be rescheduled…..I know someone will ask.The Summit County Faircross will count for OMA Overall points only.
As we navigate through these crazy times, we hope your family is healthy and safe! We are doing our best in trying to help promoters provide quality motocross events! Please be patient and keep yourself updated by checking the ONLINE schedule often, as we know it can change in a minute!
- Summit Fair Race is WEDNESDAY, July 29, 2020 and will count for Overall Points only. (see explanation below)
- Sandusky Valley Riders has rescheduled their May race that was cancelled – It is NOW Sunday, August 23,2020 (Bikes Only)
- Faircross Series Cancelled – 3 of the 6 races have been cancelled by their respected counties, possibly 4 if Tuscarawas County can’t get rescheduled on a different date. We have NO way to know if the remaining 2 (Summit & Ashland) will race. As of now, Summit and Ashland are still racing! We know that some riders only race the Fair Series, so because we cannot guarantee an actual “series” and whether the races will even happen, those races will be absorbed into the OVERALL SERIES.
It is up to each individual to decide if they feel the current environment is safe for their family to engage in our events. We will try to continue with our season with as much normalcy as we can!
Round 1 of the Braces’ Battle for Ohio State Championship begins this weekend at Chillitown MX. For more details go to the Chillitown MX Facebook site.
Here are some “Need to Knows”:
- Transponders will be required at Chillitown Battle round only. AMA is also required. You must also have either an OMA or Buckeye Series card, since this is being sanctioned by both organizations. If you are competing in the Battle for Ohio Series, or do not have a Buckeye Series card, you will need to purchase an OMA for this event, if you do not have one. (Available at CTown)
- Class Questions? There will be BOTH OMA and Buckeye Series Classes. For most classes, they are named as the regular OMA classes, and they overlap with the Buckeye Series classes. (which means bigger gates!) But there are a few exceptions, that look a little different, so PLEASE be careful when registering on the KIOSKs at the event. (It is a rider’s responsibility to register for the correct class) Battle Points are only awarded in the designated classes! I have created a Battle at CTown Class Comparison Chart that shows exactly what you should sign up for if you are running the Battle series! Feel free to download and share with all!
- Reach out through email or for quicker responses, through the OMA Facebook Messenger site with any questions, and we will quickly get back with you!